Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DMV


I hate the DMV and Virginia's new traffic laws. I'm pretty pissed right now, so this is going to be a venting post. I just got a call from my mom about how the wonderful DMV just sent me a letter kindly notifying me that I need to take an 8 hour driving session within 90 days or my license will be suspended. Not only that, I have to pay the session fee of 75 dollars and then a reinstatement fee of 131 dollars, which happens to be the same price of my ticket. To add on to this lovely pile of crap, my insurance is going up and I'm shelling all this money out of my own pocket which I carefully budgeted for my next semester's school bills and the like, thankfully my parents are covering the insurance which leaves me 196 dollars to shell out to the lovely department of motor vehicles.
Due to their new driving laws and the fact that I got my ticket within the 18-19 age group and that i went 15 over the speed limit I have to do this crap. If I was 20 all I had to do was just pay the ticket. Nope, I'm a youngen. I can't really blame the DMV for this; it is completely my fault and I admit it, I'm just extremely frustrated with the situation with all the crap I've been thinking about and dealing with and with NO time and ALL stress and this to add on to my mountain of crap! Doesn't look like I'll be quiting that job anytime soon, I'll be needing it to pay this off, so much for trying to go to Crash, freaking A!. Yeah, the pastor is right when he says," sometimes when it rains, it pours" and right now it seems like it's freaking POURING!

Alright, I'm done complaining. Now it's time to figure this junk out and act upon it.

No comments: